RD7.5 is 7.5HP machine with a peak stroke of 6.0″ (imperial) or 160mm (metric) and peak speeds to 3.0 m/sec.
CTW presents the 7.5 HP damper machine. Designed to meet the market demand for more stroke and higher velocities at a reasonable price. Initially designed for the motorcycle markets but its power and speed allow it to fit nicely into the industrial areas as well.
The RD7.5 uses CTW-Probe Analysis software to allow the user to create and run Tests of various velocities on one of three strokes to collect force data that is presented in different industry standard graphs. The RD7.5 is a floor model designed to be structurally sound where loading is applied based on FEA analysis. Measurements are taken based on the line of actuation to ensure only the damper or specimen result is recorded.
- 7.5 HP AC motor with computer controlled variable speed drive
- 5K Pancake load cell for +/- 5,000 lbf. range
- 4 Clamp cross bar
- Columns for 50” / 1275mm test opening
- Strokes set at 1.0-1.5-2.0-3.0-4.0-5.0-6.0”
- Or Metric at 20-25-40-50-75-100-125-150-160 mm
- IR-Temperature sensor and quick release mount
- CTW Probe analysis software
- Clevis fixtures, ½” with pins and brass buttons – set
- Input power 200-240 VAC III phase – 36 A(i)
- 1-Year Support package
- Sturdy floor-mount frame
- Longer columns +12”/300mm
- Clevis fixtures (exchange for standard ½”)
- 3/8” or 5/16” – NC
- High voltage 380/440 VAC III phase- 21 A(i)
- Win10 / Win11 laptop set-up for the dyno
- NIST traceable calibrations
- Safety enclosure / cage / CE interlock systems
- Customer can opt to pick-up in Lexington, NC but then NC State tax applies
- Crate – International heat treated
- Shipping – to be determined
- By ground transport in Continental US
- International shipping is not a problem
For additional questions and sales information,
- contact us through sales@CTWautomation.com
- Or if you prefer, please contact us directly at:scott@CTWautomation.com, michael@CTWautomation.com
- Or call at 336-542-5252
Leasing available through ACG Equipment Finance – Follow to our custom CTW page!