The CTW SR-17 uses CTW-Probe Analysis software to allow the user to create and run Tests designed for developing a Rate curve of the given specimen. The User is able to test in the force or the displacement range simply by selecting the desired peak force or peak displacement. The spring is compressed and extended using a constant-velocity input so that data can be collected and viewed in both directions of motion. Various Rate graphs are supplied, Rate vs Force and Rate vs Displacement, as well as a Force vs Displacement graph are all standard. A numerical report is also standard of the software. Because data is collected in both directions, the User can also view and quantify any hysteresis in the spring, coil or elastomer.
Standard system includes (2) spring platens that attach to the load cell thread on top and the actuator on the bottom. These can fit a 1” /25 mm ID spring and up to 6.375” / 162 mm OD. The upper platen can be removed by unscrewing from the load cell stud. The lower platen bolts onto the lower assembly.
Standard system includes (1) set of ½” eyelet clevis fixtures for use with a rod end type dampers. This allows for rating the spring on a coil over assembly.
- Ball screw linear actuation via constant velocity input
- Compressive forces up to 4,500 lbf. / 20kN max
- Test range 17” / 430 mm travel
- Standard 25” / 635 mm opening platen - platen
- 5K Pancake load cell for +/- 5,000 lbf. range
- 4 Clamp cross bar
- Suspension springs, coil-over and elastomer testing
- 110-220 low voltage input
- Live readouts for load and displacement
Standard Spring perch
- Allows up to 6 3/8” OD spring testing
- 1.0” ID springs
Coli-Over Fixtures via clevis
- ½” Clevis set included for coil-over testing
- CTW Probe for Spring Rating
- Win10 Platform
- Rate Graphs, Force v Displacement
- Numerical reporting
- Overlay multiple collections / springs
- Customer can opt to pick-up in Lexington, NC but then NC State tax applies
- Crate – International heat treated
- Shipping – to be determined
- By ground transport in Continental US
- International shipping is not a problem
For additional questions and sales information,
- contact us through sales@CTWautomation.com
- Or if you prefer, please contact us directly at:scott@CTWautomation.com, michael@CTWautomation.com
- Or call at 336-542-5252
Leasing available through ACG Equipment Finance – Follow to our custom CTW page!