CTW introduces the RD 2, the Shock and Damper dyno for the racing community for testing shocks.
RD2 is 2HP machine with a peak stroke of 2.0″ and peak speeds over 30 in/sec.
The RD2 uses CTW-Probe Analysis software to allow the user to create and run Tests of various velocities on one of three strokes to collect force data that is presented in various industry-standard graphs. The RD2 is a compact, lightweight machine that is designed to be structurally sound where loading is applied based on FEA analysis. Measurements are taken based on the line of actuation to ensure only the damper or specimen result is recorded.
- 2HP AC motor with computer controlled variable speed drive
- 3K S-Beam load cell for +/- 3,000 lbf. range
- 2 Clamp cross bar
- Columns for 32.5” test opening
- Strokes set at 0.5” – 1.0” – 2.0” spacing
- IR-Temperature sensor and quick release mount
- CTW Probe analysis software
- Clevis fixtures, ½” with pins and brass buttons – set
- Input power 200-240 VAC I phase – 17.8 A(i)
- Weighs 235 lbs. / 110 Kg.
- 1-Year Support package
- Longer columns +12”
- Metric Strokes: 25-40-50 mm
- 5K Pancake with 4 Clamp cross bar
- Win10 laptop set-up for dyno
- Clevis fixtures (exchange for standard ½”)
- 3/8” or 5/16” - NC
- Customer can opt to pick-up in Lexington, NC but then NC State tax applies
- Crate – International heat treated
- Shipping – to be determined
- By ground transport in Continental US
- International shipping is not a problem
For additional questions and sales information,
- contact us through sales@CTWautomation.com
- Or if you prefer, please contact us directly at:scott@CTWautomation.com, michael@CTWautomation.com
- Or call at 336-542-5252
Leasing available through ACG Equipment Finance – Follow to our custom CTW page!