the LA-610 series by CTW Automation
- Customer can opt to pick-up in Lexington, NC but then NC State tax applies
- Crate – International heat treated
- Shipping – to be determined
- By ground transport in Continental US
- International shipping is not a problem
CTW presents the LA Series of high performance linear actuators ready to open your testing envelope to any wave form you desire.
CTW Automation’s line of LA, linear actuators, are based on an “ironless” motor design. These brushless linear servo motors provide the smoothest possible motion with zero-cogging or the force-ripple found in other solutions. This compact design places the motor (forcer) within a U-channel of rare earth magnets to form a compact and modular assembly. Because of this packaging, CTW can stack motors in parallel and allow for the addition of multiple units to generate the power required by the User. The LA series come in three standard configurations of 2, 4 and 6 motor configurations. These systems offer a wide range of dynamic forces matched with high frequency response, large strokes and very fast velocities delivered with the smoothest motion. Standard strokes are 8.0 in / 200 mm with larger strokes available.
And best of all, these systems are shipped completely ready to run; plug and play. Since every system is fully completed at CTW, the system that is shipped only needs to be connected to power and the user is ready to Test.
LA-Extended Stroke Series
LA-HV High Velocity Series
For additional questions and sales information,
- contact us through sales@CTWautomation.com
- Or if you prefer, please contact us directly at:scott@CTWautomation.com, michael@CTWautomation.com
- Or call at 336-542-5252
Leasing available through ACG Equipment Finance – Follow to our custom CTW page!