CTW presents the LA Series of high performance linear actuators ready to open your testing envelope to any wave form you desire.
CTW Automation’s line of LA, linear actuators, are based on an "ironless" motor design. These brushless linear servo motors provide the smoothest possible motion with zero-cogging or the force-ripple found in other solutions. This compact design places the motor (forcer) within a U-channel of rare earth magnets to form a compact and modular assembly. Because of this packaging, CTW can stack motors in parallel and allow for the addition of multiple units to generate the power required by the User.
The LA series come in three standard configurations of 2, 4 and 6 motor configurations. These systems offer a wide range of dynamic forces matched with high frequency response, large strokes and very fast velocities delivered with the smoothest motion. Standard strokes are 8.0 in / 200 mm with larger strokes available.
And best of all, these systems are shipped completely ready to run; plug and play. Since every system is fully completed at CTW, the system that is shipped only needs to be connected to power and the user is ready to Test.
Standard system configurations:
* Peak Forces of 2,000 / 4,000 and 6,000 lbF. or 9kN / 18kN / 27kN
* Peak Velocities of 216 in/sec or 5.50 Met/sec
* Peak Strokes of 8.0" / 202mm
* Larger strokes of 13" and 18" / 330mm and 450mm
* Fully automated crossbar with digital control from keypad or direct from desktop interface
* High velocity for more than 8.0+ m/sec input
* Enclosures for safety
* Direct API interface
* Analog channel options including a CTW add on system for custom per-channel interface configurations
* Digital I/O